"Adinath" High Speed Linear Vial Washing Machine Model: AI-VW is most ideal for Round Vial and finds wide application in pharmaceutical industries. The automatic loading arrangement facilities loading of vials on to SS wire mesh conveyor through feed conveyor or vials are pushed manually from feed table. This saves manpower as vials are feed into pockets automatically. The automatic unloading mechanism consists of unloading vial continues on to turn table (Optional)
Three-cycle rinsing allows flexibilities of various wash cycles such as fresh water, dematerialized water etc. as per the rinsing requirement of bottle. All the pumps are made of SS and all the water contact parts are made of SS 316 on a heavy base of SS structure.
In tunnel design is such that separation is maintained between feeding zone and discharge zone of the cleaned containers. All the mechanical drives are separated and isolated from the washing zone. Approved materials only are used for construction, together with a careful choice of components, thereby taking in to consideration all aspects of sanitation and consequence complying with the pharmaceutical G.M.P. requirements.
The quality of rinsing is ensured through 3 sets of inner and 2 sets of outer nozzles accurately placed to direct the jet at centre of the bottle and the bottle comes out with water totally drained with minimum droplets of water.
- High-pressure spray nozzles ensure perfect wash of Bottles.
- Interchangeable wash sequences.
- Totally fabricated from SS Materials, including the basic frame.
- No change parts required for washing of round bottle saving time of change over. (Change Parts require for Flat bottles & if change of neck size.)
- All parts coming in contact with washing zones / jet are made from SS 316 materials.
- The machine suitable for handling washes of round and flat glass bottle (With help of change parts).
- Water re-cycling arrangement is possible as per customer’s need.
- Machine is totally rigid and with stands continuous operation for long working. Hours without any trouble.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pump to wash bigger container.
- Third Tank & pump can be fitted (optional).
* Specification offered is for reference purpose only.
||AI -VWM 100
||AI -VWM 150
|Production Output (per hour)
|No. of Pocket
||1 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz
|Pump Two Nos
||1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz
||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz
||80 Ltrs. S.S. 316
||3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air
||3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 second for traveling.
|Water / Air Consumptions
||400 Ltrs. / Hr / Cycle / Pressure 2.5 Kg @ 20 CFM