Horizontal Rectangular Steam Sterilizer
With innovative high-performance sterilizing technology, Adinath autoclave chamber is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and entirely covered by a high efficiency jacket to ensure fast heating and reduced cycle times. This ensures even heat distribution and reduced utilities consumption for heating and cooling. Chamber design minimizes dead space for optimal loading and throughput. The ARA models are specially designed for steam sterilization of surgical instruments, textiles, clothes, rubber items, metal, plastic and glassware. They are used in hospitals, including CSSD, operating rooms.
- Single and double door pass through options
- Technical service access either on the left or right loading side
- Process cycles according to EN 285 are factory programmed
- and available for the operator to select via the touch screen
- control panel.
- Standard programme cycles include: 121°C and 134°C for textiles, medical instruments & rubber etc.
- Additional programs are available such as a Prion cycle or can be programmed and validated according to customer
- Temperature inside the chamber is uniformly distributed with a temperature deviation of less than 0.5°C.
- The touch screen displays cycle status and alarms with cycle data stored on the PLC and available from the integrated printer.
- 6 factory pre-programmed cycles.
Vacuum Leak Test:
this cycle is used to verify the vacuum integrity of the sterilizer
this cycle is used to verify the effectiveness of steam penetration and air removal
||Steam Generator Capacity
||450 x 450 x 900 mm
||600 x 600 x 1200 mm
||600 x 900 x 1500 mm
||900 x 900 x 1200 mm
||900 x 900 x 1800 mm
||72 KW/ Direct Steam
||1200 x 1200 x 2400 mm
||108 KW/ Direct Steam
||1500 x 1500 x 3000 mm